Thursday, March 7, 2013

Looking for the silver lining - Week 17

I have to question all those moms who say pregnancy was the best time of their lives? I'm in week 17 and while my appetite for food has returned and the nausea is gone, a whole host of other symptoms have appeared. 

  • Itchy palms and skin - not fun especially in the winter when my skin is already dry. Apparently this is due to an increase level of estrogen
  • Pregnancy rhinitis - I already have year round allergies but just imagine sneezing all day and being congested at night; not fun when you are trying to sleep. I think JP has had enough of my sneezing!
  • Carpal tunnel - I started experiencing some tingling in my right hand. Not sure if is or not, I'll see in the coming days.
Oh the joys of pregnancy but I know it will be all worth :)

No comments:

Post a Comment