A simple blog to keep family and friends updated on our impending arrival and eventually a place to come learn more about our new bundle of joy.
Tuesday, July 23, 2013
Down to the final weeks....
Tomorrow marks my 37th week. Can't believe this pregnancy is coming to an end. I can't say it was the greatest but definitely memorable. The last couple of weeks and the 3 weeks still to come, have been extremely difficult especially with the 100 degree heatwave last week. It is definitely slow going. I am happy with how much we conquered this past weekend. With 2 baby showers now past, we have an good assessment of our inventory for Poupée. We managed to put her crib. bassinet and change table together - all that is now configured in her part of the room. Also, we managed to do a huge load of laundry for her. I feel we are ready. Just need to put my hospital bag together!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment